Help in a Territory
Sign up to collect canned goods in one of the 35+ territories surrounding St. Patrick’s.
Volunteer in your own neighborhood or join in another where help is still needed! Partner up with friends or make new friends!
1) Receive bags, flyers, thank you door hangers, and t-shirts from your Territory Leader (they are picking up November 2nd or 3rd).
2) Staple flyers and then distribute bags within your selected territory (no later than Wednesday, November 8th).
**Please note border streets in your territory where your territory borders another territory, and only distribute bags and collect cans on your side of the street.**
3) Attend a Prayer Service at St. Patrick’s (Sat., Nov. 11th at 8:30 a.m.), followed by coffee and doughnuts in the parish center.
4) After 9:00 a.m., head out into your territory and collect bags of cans. We recommend you knock on doors as a friendly reminder. Don't forget to leave a "Thank You" door hanger!
5) Count your cans, and bring collection to St. Patrick’s parking lot with Can Count Sheet.
6) Volunteers are welcome to come inside the gym and help sort cans!SIGN UP HERE