Day of Drive
On the day of the drive attend the kick-off prayer service at the church at 9:00. (Donuts, hot chocolate and coffee!) Please be there at 8:45am
After the prayer service, each group will go out to their assigned territory. Team Parents to drive the groups to assigned territory
A few items to remember:
* Be sure to check closely for people who leave them not in open view.
* Knock on doors to gently remind people who you are.
* Leave a Thank You Door hanger on the door
* While you are putting the filled bags into your car, count each can, box or item and write it down on the can count sheet. Every can counts.
* ALL cans MUST be counted before they are brought back to DeChantal. (It may be helpful to have small boxes in the back of your car to place the counted cans in to make the drop off quicker. You can keep the bags if you'd like!
After you have collected everything in your territory, complete the final can count sheet and bring your items to St. Jane de Chantal's parking lot. There will be a designated area for cars to line up and move cans directly from car into donation trucks.