- How big are the territories?
- Does each family cover a territory by themselves?
- How much time does it take to help out a territory?
- Can my son/daughter get service hours?
- Can kids outside the parish participate?
- What age group can participate?
- I would like to help but can't make it the day of the drive. What can I do?
Each territory is approximately 200 houses.
You can but it is easier and much more fun if you get a "buddy " family to help.
Between 3.5 and 4 .5 hours total. Handing out the bags takes 1- 1.5 hours and picking them up on Saturday takes slightly more time.
Yes, high school and grade school children can receive service hours.
Yes, often times this turns into a neighborhood opportunity. Anyone can participate.
Anyone can participate. We have kindergarteners, middle school and high school canners and volunteers.
There are plenty of ways to help out with the drive. Check with your parish coordinator to find out how.